Essay on My Favorite Teacher
- Teachers play an important role in our lives.
- Right from our young age, we are molded by our teachers.
- They teach us all subjects as well as moral values to enrich our life.
- Above all, I respect each and every one of them.
- Today is Teacher’s Day. I extend my heartfelt gratitude on this special day to all of them.
My Favorite Teacher
- Though there are many teachers who guide us, some of them are more favorite to us.
- My favorite Teacher is Mrs. Geetha.
- She is very polite and kind.
- Indeed, I admire her patience and smiling nature.
- She always had a care and attention to each student.
- First, her method of teaching impressed me very much.
- As she teaches Science, she explains the concepts clearly.
- Repeating the concepts again and again is her speciality.
- The concepts get registered in my mind easily.
- “Teachers are the backbone of any country, the pillar upon which all aspirations are covered into realities.” – APJ Abdul Kalam
- Next, She is a little strict in discipline.
- I understand that it is for our goodness.
- All students in our class like her teaching.
- We eagerly wait for her classes.
- She makes the subject interesting.
- Most of all, she always appreciates and encourages.
- This makes me move on with full vigor.
- To say, I am gifted to have a teacher like her.
- To conclude, each and every teacher is important in our life.
- As we all know, Teachers are like burning candles igniting flame and brightness in all our lives.
Happy Teachers Day!!!!
For other essays, please click the link below: