- Good morning teachers and my dear friends.
- My name is Rita. I am a Teacher.
- My duty is to teach children like you.
- Mainly, I teach Mathematics to my children.
- Also, I teach moral values like honesty, discipline, punctuality to them.
- I take my classes in an interesting manner by telling a lot of stories.
- I am friendly to my students.
- I am not strict.
- If my students do not understand, I will teach them again and again.
- I like my students very much and my students like me too.
- I am of great motivation for my children to grow higher and higher.
- I always try to be a role model for my children.
- It is a habit for me to tell about the great leaders of India and their life history.
- This helps them to learn from their life stories.
- In general, I motivate them and inspire them.
- Thank you.
MORE FANCY DRESS SPEECHES
- Fancy Dress Speech as a Firefighter
- Fancy Dress Speech as a Police Officer
- Fancy Dress Speech as a Traffic Policeman
- Fancy Dress Speech as a Postman
- Fancy Dress Speech as a Farmer
Comments are closed.