- Hello everyone!
- I am a Pediatrician.
- Yes, I am a Doctor for Children.
- My clinic is so comfortable for kids.
- I wear a white coat and a stethoscope around my neck.
- I check their heart beat and temperature.
- I help the kids to feel better when they are sick.
- Sometimes the children feel sick, They may have a cold or fever.
- I always tell them, “Kids, listen”
- Don’t drink cool drinks, don’t play in water for a long time.
- Eat less chocolates.
- Junk foods are not good for your health.
- If children get hurt when playing, I tell them, “Be careful while playing.”
- Play in the care of an adult.
- For any health problem, kids would like to visit me and get cured.
- I give them little medicine and they will get better soon.
- Take care….Take a rest…..Bye…Bye…
For more Fancy Dress Speeches, please click the link below:
- Fancy dress speech as Doctor
- Fancy dress speech as Hair Stylist
- Fancy dress speech as Nurse
- Fancy dress speech as Camel
- Fancy dress speech as Milkman
Comments are closed.