- Doing our work by ourselves is Self help.
- It is done without dependence on others.
- This is the best way of doing the work.
- Self help is doing things on our own.
- Instead of depending on others, we do it by ourselves.
- If we depend on others and get their help, we do not have the full experience of doing it.
- Our mind assures us that we do not know the work and hence we depend on others. This creates low self esteem in us and we develop low self confidence.
- If we do not receive the required help from others, we get disappointed.
- So, in self help, there is no chance of low self confidence and disappointment.
- We believe in ourselves. We do the work without depending on others.
- We take all efforts to learn and do it by ourselves.
- When we do it, we develop self confidence.
- Then, we try to grow and reach greater heights.
- We set the target level high and try to reach it. This lifts us up.
- There is no fear in facing troubles. We face it with confidence and bravery. Success comes to self help people by their hard work.
- Whenever a problem arises, self help people think and find their solution on their own.
- But those who do not know how to self help, feel left out, they just depend on others’ solutions.
- Hence, wise and experienced people said, “Self help is best help”.
Comments are closed.