- The Milkman is a person who gives milk to each and every house in the early morning.
- He gets up early and milks the cows, then he distributes them to the people by bike or cycle.
- Mostly, the milkman has his own cows, he feeds them and takes care of them.
- He bathes them, allows them to graze in the grasslands, then ties them on the farm. He also feeds hay along with some grains and water them.
- The milkman considers the cows as his own family members and loves them all.
- Milk is a favorite drink for kids and a nutritious drink also. Even grownups have their tea or coffee using milk.
- Once people get up and brush their teeth, the next work is to get milk. This is the first drink for all people in the morning.
- If the milkman does not come even for one day, the whole morning activities get collapsed. So, he always provides the milk in the morning promptly at our doorstep.
- Milk gives calcium and strength to the bones, rich in protein, and fights multiple diseases. Overall, consuming one glass of milk improves one’s immunity.
- Whatever may be the season, sun, or rain, he always provides milk. We should be always grateful to him as he is an important community helper.
Comments are closed.