- The Revolution of Earth causes a change in seasons.
- There are four seasons like summer, winter, spring and autumn.
- As the earth revolves around the sun, the part which receives more heat and light has summer and the part with little heat and light has winter.
- Winter is followed by spring.
- The weather is very pleasant.
- Spring is the most beautiful season anywhere in the world.
- It is the time when winter has departed.
- Spring comes in the months of February and March.
- Every tree has new leaves.
- Plants begin to grow quickly and green.
- Flowers bloom this season.
- Birds are chirping.
- There is brightness in nature.
- Mango trees bear flowers during this season that turn into the sweet fruit in summer.
- People enjoy going on picnics.
- Long walks, trekking up hilly places are best in this season.
- The snow in the Himalayas starts to melt and the water from here fills our rivers and waterfalls making them look very beautiful.
- In the spring season, various harvest festivals are celebrated in different parts of India. Eg. Bihu in Assam.
Comments are closed.