Sleep is very important for every child. Proper rest and sleep help in the development of the child. As a parent, it is your responsibility to help them follow a regular sleep routine as it helps for their development. Here are a few tips on sleeping habits:
- Regular bedtime for sleeping should be followed and maintained.
- Prepare the child for sleep half an hour before the sleep time.
- Let them finish their restroom, night brushing half an hour before.
- Playtime should be finished well before bedtime.
- Dinner time should be over well before bedtime.
- Always stick to a particular time for bed. If it is followed regularly, it becomes their habit by nature.
- A comfortable bedroom is very important for the child’s sleep.
- Their favorite characters, posters can be stuck on the walls of the room.
- Avoiding mobile phones before bedtime is more important.
- Loose night dresses can be worn at night for making the child comfortable to sleep.
- Some toddlers require a lullaby to be sung and some children require few toys near them to sleep like their favorite teddy bear.
- Storybooks at bedtime are really good. This makes their mind and body relaxed.
- Consistent follow up of the above makes the best sleep time.
- Forcing them to sleep does not work more often.
- Understanding their needs and following a bedtime routine helps parents to handle the child easier.
Comments are closed.