- Children learn a lot in the company of other children. Parents should help children to get more friends.
- Playing with other children teaches them to share and play, adjust with one another, and how to deal with success and failure.
- Playtime helps the children to make their mind free and relaxed.
- Children face a lot of fights while playing with one another. Parents must never interfere in these fights. If we do not interfere, the children soon adjust and continue to play by themselves. We should observe and keep an eye on our children on their behavior at play.
- This reveals the child’s personality whether they adjust, the children are happy and secure, pick or solve fights, fear for play, and jealousy of other children.
More Articles for Parents: